Cor Blimey!
The weekend is fast approaching and I still haven't bought my Disneyland tickets! Hmmziggidy, I might just have to wing it. Basically, me and Tisha are gonna head out to California for a nice little weekend road trip, check out some fam-bam, hit up D-Land, and drive back Monday. Guess what that means... No SuPeR bOwL!1 (I can see Tisha fist pumping in joy) It's not even that I don't like either of the teams playing, I'm just kinda over football right now. I got bigger fish to fry (not literally... well, maybe if I try frying some fish any time soon) like getting back into shape!
Right now, my workouts are pretty weak sauce. I remember in my physical prime (around the end of senior year in HS), I could run - not jog, run - for about 20 minutes, usually covering about 3 miles before I needed to slow down and rest. Right now, I'm at 10 minutes jogging on the treadmill before my ankle starts to stiffen up. After that, I do a cycle of 5 workouts that I found in Men's Health. It's pretty tough, but I'm getting better at it - today I was actually able to do 3 full cycles (with gratuitous rest). Buuuuuuuut, that's it. After the jog and the cycles, my body is basically dead (arms, legs, and core). Eventually, I'm hoping I can add in some free-weights to get some muscle back.
Well now, I'm getting tired just thinking about this! Maybe I'll relax a little, eat some food, and make a new deck. Oh, I should mention that a deck is a Magic: The Gathering deck of cards, usually consisting of 60 overpriced pieces of card-paper. Magic is a game of wits where two wizards (or more) battle in turn-based fashion. For many, it's a big nerd rampage, but for others, it's a game of chess using millions of different pieces and strategies. Nonetheless, it's a fantastic way to pass the time. I'm hungry now, so I'll leave it at that.
Back at Five!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment